As we noted previously, Voxeo CEO Jonathan Taylor was onstage here at eComm in San Francisco today to announce Tropo, a new way to develop voice applications. The slides he used are now available in our SlideShare account:
A video recording of the presentation will be up later today over on Emerging Tech Talk, although one recording is already available from the uStream site (although it’s only from my MacBook’s webcam).
- Slides from Voxeo CTO RJ Auburn’s talk at VoiceCon about mashups and Tropo.com
- Slides from eComm Tropo Tutorial Session
- Watch the Tropo.com launch video at eComm by Voxeo CEO Jonathan Taylor
- Audio of Tropo.com launch at eComm now on IT Conversations
- Slides available for Voxeo CTO RJ Auburn’s ClueCon talk: “Hey, man, can I get a clue?”