Archive for July, 2010
If you are on Facebook, you can now stay up-to-date on what is happening with Tropo by “Liking” our page at: (more…)
Tropo’s going to be at quite a few events over the next few weeks. Come by and say hello.
- Sacramento Ruby, July 15 — Adam Kalsey talks about jRuby and how Tropo uses it.
- ClueCon, Aug 3-5, Chicago, IL — Jason Goecke talks about open source cloud telephony and Adam Kalsey will talk voice user interface usability.
- DrupalCamp LA, Aug 7-8, Irvine, CA — Adam Kalsey talks about Drupal as an application development framework.
- AdhearsionConf, Aug 14-15, San Francisco, CA — Learn about this open source phone development framework.
- 140 Character Conference, Aug 19, San Francisco, CA — Johny Diggz in an interactive demonstration of collective consciousness.
- Gnomedex, Aug 19-21, Seattle, WA — We’ve got some interesting things up our sleeve. More soon.
- Lone Star Ruby, Aug 26-28, Austin, TX — Jason Goecke on how we built Tropo and Adam Kalsey talks about avoiding lock in from cloud services.
If you have a Tropo app and you want to get a notification every time someone calls it, you can add a single line of code somewhere in your application (right after answer() for instance) that will send you a text message telling you who called and which app they called you from.