You get 24 hours to conceive of and create a Drupal module. Your module will be reviewed by a panel of judges and the top three entries will be invited on stage during a Drupalcon session to demo their work for the judges and the audience.
Join us on the Druplacon Day Stage Tuesday, August 23rd, from 2:00 – 2:15pm for the contest kick-off. We’ll announce the contest theme, give you some resources to get started, and go over the rules and prizes.
Prizes? Yeah, we’ve got those, too.
- First place: Motorola XOOM Android Tablet (32GB, Wi-Fi)
- Second Place: Amazon Kindle 3G (Free 3G + Wi-Fi)
- Third Place: Apple iPod nano 8 GB
What will you build? Maybe a Phono module for Drupal that adds click to call for any phone number. How about SMS reminders of upcoming events?
- Meet Tropo in Chicago at Drupalcon
- Win a free pass to DrupalCon 2012 in Denver
- $40,000 in prizes up for grabs. Win with your source code.
- Drupal Camp Toronto Features Tropo-Powered VoIP Drupal
- Hack and win with Tropo at php|tek